This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by Curated Living Solutions ( under the brand name “LOCL”) Curated Living Solutions operates, controls and manages the Services (as defined below) provided by it from its corporate office at 77 TC Divyasree Technopolis, Bangalore (hereinafter referred to as “Curated Living Solutions”).
- “Data” means a representation of information, knowledge, facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalised manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer;
- “Information” includes data, message, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programmes, software and data bases or microfilm or computer-generated micro fiche.
- “Password” means a secret word or phrase or code or passphrase or secret key, or encryption or decryption keys that one uses to gain admittance or access to information.
- “Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- “Services” shall mean residence, accommodation including but not limited to housekeeping services, food services and other services while staying at LOCL hostels.
- “Sensitive personal data or information” Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- physical, physiological and mental health condition
- sexual orientation
- medical records and history
- Biometric information
A. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
All references to “you” or “your” or “user” as applicable, mean the person that accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Platform in any manner. “you” or “your” or “user” would include the parent and/or guardian of such minor and the parent and/or guardian. In the event any person who accesses, uses and/or participates in the Platform is a minor (i.e. less than 18 years of age) then such individual shall be obligated to cause and procure the minor to adhere to the obligations as set out hereunder.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE PLATFORM, YOU ARE EITHER (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OF SOUND MIND AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT OR (ii) ARE THE PARENT AND/OR GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR USING THE PLATFORM, AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR AND THE SAID MINOR SHALL BE BOUND BY THE SAME.
B. MEMBERSHIP AND ACCESSIBILITY
1. License to Access
2. Membership Eligibility Criteria
To access and participate in the Platform, you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account”). To create an account, you must submit your name, email address and phone number, through the account registration page on the Platform and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional / optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to Curated Living Solutions in providing you with a more customized experience while using the Platform. You may at the discretion of Curated Living Solutions be also provided with the option of registering for an Account using your existing social network account and log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Site Password”). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Curated Living Solutions password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, “Passwords”) at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Curated Living Solutions immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another member’s Account without Curated Living Solutions’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Platform and/or the Services offered through the Platform.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not Curated Living Solutions will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Curated Living Solutions or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is herein referred to as a “Registered User.”
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies”):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Platform in any medium without Curated Living Solutions’s prior written authorization.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information while creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Platform for any purpose without Curated Living Solutions’s prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Platform information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way transmit multiple request messages to the Curated Living Solutions servers, or any server of a Curated Living Solutions subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Curated Living Solutions reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Curated Living Solutions’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Platform’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform’s or any third-party participation in the Platform; or (iii) bypasses Curated Living Solutions’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. Additional Policies
C. MEMBER CONDUCT
1. Prohibitions on Submitted Content
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Platform, including your profile (“Profile”) or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Platform or the Services (“Feedback”) (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Curated Living Solutions or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate.
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Curated Living Solutions all of the license rights granted herein.
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right.
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so.
- intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on Platforms or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a Curated Living Solutions employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means.
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Platform (as determined by Curated Living Solutions in its sole discretion).
- contains or could be considered “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counselling, online surveys or online contests.
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm Curated Living Solutions, or the interests or property of Curated Living Solutions users.
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Curated Living Solutions.
Discriminatory Postings: Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. Curated Living Solutions will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. Curated Living Solutions has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
2. Prohibitions with respect to Services
While using the Platform, you shall not:
- post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Platform.
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you.
- circumvent or manipulate the fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Curated Living Solutions; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information about any Platform user).
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Platform or using it for purposes unrelated to the Platform).
As a participant in the Platform, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback.
- Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, Curated Living Solutions, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact Curated Living Solutions regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at ping@LOCLliving.com.
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Platform concerning Feedback, Curated Living Solutions shall be the final arbitrator of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM CONCERNING FEEDBACK, CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. Curated Living Solutions reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Platform (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Curated Living Solutions determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Platform or to any other user of this Platform and/or Services. Curated Living Solutions reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that Curated Living Solutions deems appropriate in Curated Living Solutions’s sole discretion. Curated Living Solutions may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Curated Living Solutions’s discretion, Curated Living Solutions will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Platform or on the Internet. Curated Living Solutions does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Platform. These prohibitions do not require Curated Living Solutions to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
D. USE OF SUBMITTED CONTENT
1. Consent for Use of Sensitive Personal Information
You hereby grant consent to Curated Living Solutions to collect, store, use or dispose any sensitive personal information requested or submitted by you at your sole discretion through our platform, so collected for the intended usage as per the terms and conditions agreed herein. Curated Living Solutions shall not be responsible for the authenticity of such personal information or sensitive personal data or information submitted by you.
The Platform may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, Curated Living Solutions does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Platform is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. You agree that Curated Living Solutions shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
Curated Living Solutions may also disclose user information including personal information if Curated Living Solutions reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate Curated Living Solutions’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behaviour (including, but not limited to, fraud).
3. Consent for Communication
By registering on this website or by submitting your details, you disclaim your National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) and authorize Curated Living Solutions and its representatives and partners to contact you through call, SMS, E-Mail, WhatsApp or through any other mode of communication for commercial/transactional/promotional or for any other purposes. If you wish not to be contacted through the foregoing modes for the said purposes, you shall not submit your details herein.
4. Your Representations and Warranties
5. Your Ownership Rights and License to Curated Living Solutions
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Platform, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Platform at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
6. Curated Living Solutions’s Disclaimers and Right to Remove
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that Curated Living Solutions is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Curated Living Solutions with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Curated Living Solutions, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Platform, or transmit to other Platform users. You understand and agree that Curated Living Solutions may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Platform users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Curated Living Solutions, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Suggestions”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Platform, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and Curated Living Solutions is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that Curated Living Solutions is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
E. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE
Curated Living Solutions has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. Curated Living Solutions may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Platform of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at ping@LOCLliving.com
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Platform, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Curated Living Solutions to locate the material;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit Curated Living Solutions to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
(v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive.
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice.”
F. MODIFICATIONS TO OR TERMINATION OF PLATFORM
1. Modification or Cessation of Platform
Curated Living Solutions reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that Curated Living Solutions shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Curated Living Solutions services.
2. Termination by Curated Living Solutions
3. Termination by You
Since your usage of the Platform is linked to the duration of your stay with Curated Living Solutions, your usage of the Platform shall be terminated when your stay with Curated Living Solutions is terminated and/or expires.
4. Effect of Termination
Upon termination of your Account, your right to participate in the Platform shall automatically be terminated. In the event of Termination of Service, your Account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your Account or any files or other data contained in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, residual data may remain in the LOCL Platform. Unless Curated Living Solutions has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Platform (in which case subsequent notice by Curated Living Solutions shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, Curated Living Solutions will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Curated Living Solutions ‘s delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of Curated Living Solutions Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that Curated Living Solutions shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Platform. Upon Termination of Service, Curated Living Solutions retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Platform for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted Curated Living Solutions hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is Curated Living Solutions obligated to return any Submitted Content to you. Sections which are designed / required to survive termination, shall survive expiration or termination of the Platform or your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold Curated Living Solutions, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
G. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Curated Living Solutions owns or holds the Licenses to all Data and Marks on the Platform
The content on the Platform (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Data”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by Curated Living Solutions. Other trademarks, names and logos on Platform are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Platform is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Curated Living Solutions reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the Data therein.
2. Curated Living Solutions’s License to You for the Use of Data and Marks
H. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Aspects of the Platform and other Curated Living Solutions services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, Curated Living Solutions may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Curated Living Solutions on the Platform are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Platform does not necessarily imply endorsement by Curated Living Solutions of any advertised products or services. You agree that Curated Living Solutions shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
J. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, CONTACT FORMS AND PHONE NUMBERS
The Platform may provide, or third parties may provide, links, contact forms and/or phone numbers to other Platforms or resources, including, without limitation, social networking, blogging and similar Platforms through which you are able to log into the Platform using your existing account and log-in credentials for such third-party Platforms. Certain areas of the Platform may allow you to interact and/or conduct transactions with such third-party sites, and, if applicable, allow you to configure your privacy settings in your third-party site account to permit your activities on the Platform to be shared with your contacts in your third-party site account. Because Curated Living Solutions has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Curated Living Solutions is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, goods or services on or available from such Platform s or resources. Unless expressly stated on the Platform, links to third-party sites should in no way be considered as or interpreted to be Curated Living Solutions’s endorsement of such third-party sites or any product or service offered through them.
K. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED,
STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHEREIS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT.
CERTAIN SERVICES ON THE PLATFORM OR ON THE PREMISES MAY BE PROVIDED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY VENDOR, IT IS AGRED AND CLARIFIED THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS WOULD BE LIABLE FOR THE PROVISION OF ANY SUCH SERVICES AND YOU SHALL HAVE RIGHTS DIRECTLY AGAINST SUCH VENDOR FOR ANY DEFECIENCY OR LOSS ARISING FORM THE RESPECTIVE SERVICES AND LOCL SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING THEREFROM. CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS IS MERELY ACTING AS A FACILITATOR OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES FOR YOU AND THUS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING THEREFROM.
L. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM (I) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (III) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM ; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM; (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VI) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (VII) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE PLATFORM, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE SIX-MONTH FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO CURATED LIVING SOLUTIONS BY YOU.
M. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
N. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
P. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. Section Headings
1. The validity of a pre-booking is subject to the availability of inventory/bed/room at Curated Living Solutions Properties/Residences at the time of final booking. Pre-booking does not guarantee availability of room/bed at any particular residence.
2. Pre-booking guarantees a discount as may be applicable, on the booking amount to be paid on completion of the booking in the same residence or any other residence of Curated Living Solutions as per availability.
3. Refund of the pre-booking amount will be applicable only if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The Customer visits the property /residence within 180 days of pre booking
- The Customer visits the property /residence but decides not to go ahead with the booking.
- The Customer asks for a refund within 3 days of the visit completion.
4. ‘No questions asked refund’ will be applicable in case all the rooms/beds are sold out or unavailable in the pre-booked residence before or at the time when the customer confirms to the final booking.